Margaret McNamara’s (MMEG) scholarship application program for female candidates from developing countries is to help women succeed in their studies with the aim of improving the lives of these women and children. The badge will be used in schools in the United States and Canada.
The Margaret McNamara Education Foundation (MMEG) provides support to women from developing countries to help them continue their education and develop leadership skills to improve the lives of women and girls. Children grow up in developing countries. About $ 15,000 in scholarships are given to women from developing and small countries who, after graduating, are planning to return or live in their home countries, or other developing countries, and work to improve the lives of women and / or children.
Creation is inspired by Margaret McNamara, as well as her goal of education and racial equality. Margaret used her position as the wife of Robert McNamara, the fifth President of the World Bank, to campaign to approve the inclusion of these important elements of development programs. Before his death, he received the highest civilian award in the United States, the highest honor, at the reception of his special friends.
The Margaret McNamara Scholarship (formerly known as MMMF) is a unique, public charity founded in 1981, which provides scholarships to the best women from around the world. Canada and other universities in South Africa and Latin America.
Women are given a grant from developing countries and small countries who, after obtaining a residence permit, plan to work together, or with, another developing country. the lives of women and / or children improved. They strengthen MMEG’s ability to inform other voters hoping for support, as well as collaborate with other resources.
Margaret McNamara Scholarship
- Type – Original
- –University – Margaret McNamara Education (MMEG) Scholarship
- Toas to read – Canada, USA
- Sure to learn – Not specified
- Original Area
- Nature – Women
- Application Deadline – January 15 (Year)
Benefits of Margaret McNamara Education Grant
Approximately $ 15,000 for scholarship recipient
Implemented by Margaret McNamara Education Grant
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 25 years old at the time of application (see specific local programming applications below);
- Be the only country listed on the MMEG Compatible in the country;
Participate in a recognized educational center while submitting your
- application; and a full-time enrollment program after providing support from the Commission;
- It has nothing to do with the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund or a member of the United States Development Bank or women;
In addition to the general qualifications, applicants must:
- Prior to enrolling now as a full-time candidate, with a valid student passport in the national passport, and decided to continue full-time training in the next academic year;
- does not accept US or permanent residence (green card) or immigration status of Canada or Canada
How to Apply for Margaret McNamara Scholarship
Interested in employees? Visit the Margaret McNamara Education (MMEG) Education Website at mmeg.embark.com to submit an application.
Don’t forget to log in to Application Requirements & Requirements before application, and when you apply (after creating an account), select “US-Canada Program” in the first application query. If the program name does not appear, the program can be closed to new applications.