We have listed the detailed list of Courses Offered in Redeemer’s University by the National University Commission.
Redeemer’s University has always been the desire of the Redeemed Christian church of God to make into university education in Nigeria. Having been convinced of the great role university education can play in the social and technological development of a nation.
The University was established in 2005 with three Faculties and Thirty departments.
Candidate seeking for Entry admission into Redeemer’s University must meet the necessary requirement
- Candidate must possess at least Five (5) WASC/GCE (‘O’ level)/NECO passes at not more than 2 sitting in English and Mathematics and Three other relevant Courses.
- Candidate must sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and meet the aggregate score
- Candidate must Complete online Application Form of the University
Note: No admission is possible without the applicant participation in the University Screening Exercise, and must attain required Cut-off point.
Candidate seeking for direct entry admission into the University must possess the requirements as listed below
- Must meet the requirement(1) listed above
- Must obtain ‘A’ level passes in relevant subject or possess NCE or OND with credit passes.
For immediate Application Clickhere to Apply
Faculty of Humanities
- History and International Relations
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts and Film Studies
Faculty of Management Science
- Social Work
- Business Administration
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Communication and Media Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
Faculty of Natural and Basic Medical Science
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
The list of Courses offered in Redeemer’s University is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng